If you’re looking for somewhere just a little different for your big day – how about a historic theatre!
St. George’s Theatre is licenced for weddings and has everything you need to add a little showbiz sparkle to a magical day. Unlike most theatres, St. George’s doesn’t have fixed seating, so this amazing 300-year-old building can be laid out just as you’d like it.
- Theatre-style seating for the ceremony.
- Beautifully-dressed round tables for the reception.
- Access to our spacious modern pavilion next to the theatre.
- Bar & table service in the auditorium.
- A light-and-sound system like you wouldn’t believe – including video projection.
- Entertainment on the stage, if you wish.
And what better place is there to make a speech!
St. George’s is very special. It was built more than three centuries ago when the borough needed an additional place to worship, and it is deemed to be one of the finest examples of baroque church architecture outside London.
It ceased to be a church in 1959, becoming a theatre and arts centre in the 1970s. St. George’s has now been completely restored and converted, and reopened in 2013 as the wonderful venue you see today.
If you would like to find out how we can help you sprinkle a little stardust on your special day, get in touch to organise a tour and an informal chat.
Contact us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.